$110 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I will file insurance for your behalf but you would be responsible for obtaining prior authorization (if needed) and confirmation of your eligibility. Sometimes your insurance company may have contracted mental health coverage to a different insurance company. For ex. you may have Signa insurance but mental health coverage is by Magellan or your insurance may be by Aetna but mental health coverage is provided by MHN. Therefore it is important to contact your insurance provider to confirm what kind of coverage you have.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits and who is covering them?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is my therapist in the network?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need my primary insurance company to authorize the sessions?
Currently I accept the following insurances: BCBS, UBH, UHC, Aetna, Partners, Medcost Preferred.
Cash, checks and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not canceled at least 24 hrs in advance you will be asked to pay missed appointment fee of $40.00.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.